Subject: Re: bending walls - reply
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:53:57 -0500

On 19-Mar-97, Angel Alvarez wrote:
>On Tue Mar 18 20:17:51 1997, "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The March 97 Amiga Format (CD#11) contains the complete source code for
>alien
>> breed 3d II the killing grounds. A lot of it is in AMOS! They say that it
is
>> freeware and anyone can use the code. Anyone want it?
>And now, it is on Aminet!!!
>a3dsrc1.lha        dev/asm    6.3M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[1/6
>a3dsrc2.lha        dev/asm    5.1M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[2/6
>a3dsrc3.lha        dev/asm    4.7M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[3/6
>a3dsrc4.lha        dev/asm    3.5M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[4/6
>a3dsrc5.lha        dev/asm    2.8M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[5/6
>a3dsrc6.lha        dev/asm    1.8M   2+Alien Breed 3d II _Full sourcecode_
>[6/6
>Total                      = 24.2M!!!
>The question is: And the game is freeware too? Recompile all the source could
>be veru hard.

The only restriction is that you can't use the source to make a COMMERCIAL
game. I'm going to try to compile it for ECS so all us oldstyle miggers can
play it, as it was the best 3d dungeon type game ever!

BTW, the full archive is over 60 megs uncompressed. I don't know if aminet has
it all.  The amos stuff is only about 1 meg, though.

The linker and 256 color display stuff is in amos.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'